Products & Solutions -
Oilfield Chemicals -
(Can be supplied by modification scheme for preparation on site)
One of the main goals in well development is to increase oil flow from the reservoir. To achieve this goal, acid treatment is used. The purposes of acidizing:
- Cleaning the pay zone from corrosion products and various deposits;
- Increasing rock permeability;
- Well productivity increase.
Acid formulations from Zirax for the oil and gas industry are hydrochloric acid solutions with active additives that can solve a wide variety of problems.
- FLUXOCORE 110 is used in carbonate and sandstone reservoirs during well completion after drilling. This solution is designed to break down clays and polymers. FLUXOCORE 110 ensures the destruction of the mud cake, removes the negative impact of the mud filtrate on the formation and cleans the pay zone from any blockage. FLUXOCORE 110 is used as a permeability increasing solution after hydraulic fracturing.
- FLUXOCORE 210 allows treating production wells in carbonate and sandstone reservoirs. It has a high dissolving power, does not form an emulsion with oil, has a low corrosive activity, and results in a more intense oil inflow.
- KSPEO-2 N is designed for the efficient treatment of injection wells in carbonate reservoirs with injection of any water type and in sandstone reservoirs with produced water or waste water.
- SURFOGEL grade A is a gel forming component in HCl-based self-diverting acid stimulation fluids for treatment with FLUXOCORE 210. The technology is designed for treatment in carbonate fractured and porous fractured reservoirs with multiple heterogeneity layers.
- Emulsifier EMITRIT is designed to make hydrocarbon based emulsions used for flow diverting during acid treatment in carbonate and sandstone reservoirs with low pressure and during massive acid treatment of production wells in high temperature conditions.
- Emulsifier EKS-EM is designed to make hydrocarbon based emulsions used as a flow-diverting chemical during acid stimulation and massive acidizing of production wells in sandstone and carbonate reservoirs.
All our acid compositions can be supplied as HCl additives for final preparation on site.
|© Zirax Limited All Rights Reserved. |
Support - Round Cube Studio